Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Most Delicious Apple Ever

Imagine if you will, the perfect field.

It is spanning, green, fertile and full of life. There are crickets, rabbits, wheat, life-giving soil and...most notably...there is a lone apple tree right in the middle.

This apple tree has been around for years, however it is not until just this morning that this tree has borne an apple that is the most delicious, most perfect apple ever.

It hangs delicately from it's branch, glistening in the morning sun and almost ethereal in it's flawlessness. The shape is geometrically perfect. The texture of it's skin is smooth and moist, and its color is so remarkable that any person walking by would be immediately drawn to it whether they were famished or not.

Yes, this is the most delicious apple ever created, and here it dangles, innocently and almost mockingly - as if to boast it's superiority among all other apples. A perfect apple on a perfect tree in a perfect field on a perfect morning; if only there were any humans around to appreciate it.





In 1 weeks time, this apple will fall from it's branch, smack the earth with a thud, become bruised by the impact and slowly start rotting away to eventually become a brownish black heap of organic slurry. It's seeds will be ensconced by the earth and it's skin will be consumed by whatever insects are lucky enough to stumble upon it's corpse.

In a month - this, the most perfect of all apples to have ever sprouted from their trees, will die.


And no one will know.
And life will go on.
And futures traders in their high-rise corner offices in Manhattan will proceed with their monetarily-fueled lives.
And wars will continue to rage.
And economies will continue to dictate the happiness of citizens.
And lions in Africa will continue to seek out the weakest of the gazelles, in order to themselves live another day.



...and all reality will be ignorant to the rise and fall of the most delicious apple ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pathetic loosers!! Embaciles I will not tolerate nor justify what happened, I know i shouldn't do what I'm fixing too do but what's already done is done, and I feel everyone should know what these pathetic loosers did to my sweet innocent twin brother Joseph Adam Taylor, who got murdered at age 15, back in February 5, of 2013, my twin brother got sent to this retarded murderous school, by Billy Taylor, who is a pervert, my opinion no one else's, well Joseph did not like that military school at all, and I can see why because it's a murder school, and I honestly think this place needs to be condemned, LWMA wanted us to keep our mouths shut about my twin brother Joseph Adam Taylor but that's just not gonna happen at least not on my watch nor my family's! I think they should be ashamed and guilty what they did to this sweet innocent 15 year old. He was sitting on a taylor tombstone telling us something was gonna happen to him and a couple years later he passed away, that boy is smart, those people who act like little kids and wanna play the most dangerous game ever, I got news for you i know people who can kick your ass who are 100 times stronger than you and more built than you are tougher than you are and can kick your ass for the death of my brother compared to you, I think y'all did more to Joseph than kill him, because he don't just get cremated for nothing, and justice will be served if it's the last thing I can do, we are sending people to investigate at LWMA so don't deny you didn't do anything because evidence is already proven, you people disqust me you take cadets in to help them but you don't monitor them when shit like this happens? PATHETIC!!! πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ί well anyone who killed Joseph I hope you die a long painful death and I hope you go through as much pain as Joseph did. I hope it's more pain like devil ass pain. I hope someone catches you and holds you prisoner while you get beaten to death with an iron pole, Joseph didn't deserve this and honestly y'all could have respect for him and treated him right, he had issues that you didn't understand 😒😒😒 he went through hell foster care and shit like that, how the fucking hell can yall do this to a sweet 15 year old??? πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή we are getting justijustice for our family, and this military academy will be condemned, enjoy it while you can. Bye now I will be watching.